English ID 2nd Edition builds on all the successful features of the hugely popular first edition of English ID. It is an engaging four-level series for adults and young adults, with an emphasis on speaking both accurately and fluently.
Offering 80–120 hours of material per level, this flexible course accelerates the learning process with a range of exciting strategies and encourages students to express themselves and their new identity in English.
Scope & sequence
New and improved features:
- New interleaved Teacher’s Book.
- Simplified grammar flow and more grammar activities.
- Updated texts, songlines and ID Café lessons, now integrated into units.
- More Common mistakes, now in every lesson – over 100 per level!
- More guided, process writing lessons, now integrated into units.
- Improved Notice tasks for listening, pronunciation and spelling, using the audio scripts.
- New and improved activities on the Richmond Learning Platform.
Components and resources
Learn more about English ID 2nd Edition: Student’s Book
Learn more about English ID 2nd Edition: Workbook
Learn more about English ID 2nd Edition: RLP