Write Away! is an entertaining and easy-to-use series designed to help students develop writing skills.
The first levels feature sentence building within a context of engaging topics and a family of characters children can easily relate to. Students learn step-by-step how to form paragraphs. Vocabulary is introduced in fun activities using illustrations and real photos.
- Fun topics and a family of characters children can easily relate to
- Activities for developing sentence building skills • Vocabulary presented in linguistic collocations and fun activities
- Various writing projects that can be done outside the classroom
The upper levels introduce cohesive paragraphs and multi-paragraph essays. Paragraph and essay writing is guided through the use of model essays with a wide range of interesting, age-appropriate topics.
- Interesting writing topics
- Vocabulary presented in meaningful chunks
- Activities for writing longer and more cohesive sentences
- Step-by-step guide to writing paragraphs and essays
Grammar Corner, a natural approach is a supplementary ESL grammar series to accompany primary-level EFL courses. Grammar Corner presents a grammar curriculum central to mastery of English in a natural way. The grammar concepts and activities are designed to meet the needs of elementary school students from first to sixth grade. Age-appropriate grammar structures and activities, as well as constant linking and cumulative reviews, ensure that students reuse the grammar concepts and build on them. Achievable but challenging grammar targets help students maintain a sense of interest and motivation.
Grammar Corner uses a spiral syllabus throughout the six levels. This allows students the freedom to study from any book in the series without missing key grammar points. Each level is comprised of twenty-four lessons, and each lesson provides the content for one standard academic class. The cumulative quizzes and progress tests provided are an easy way to monitor students’ understanding of the material. Designed with clearly arranged notes, the Teacher’s Guide provides the tools to quickly prepare each day’s lesson.
- caters for different learning styles
- promotes discovery learning
- encourages students’ participation
- fosters learner autonomy
- enhances creativity and problem-solving skills
In each level, Cool Kids presents a variety of topics appropriate for the age group. Each topic has been chosen carefully in order to satisfy students’ interests. In this way, students feel involved with the subject and are motivated to learn.
Cool Kids gives students opportunities to use the English language in a meaningful way. It also promotes the development of the four skills: reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
Fun Way is an exciting new series for elementary school children learning English. It provides attractive and stimulating materials within a well-structured program. This unique series enables children to acquire language while engaging in a wide variety of activities. It provides extensive practice of target vocabulary and grammar, so that children will have ample opportunities to assimilate and produce the new language.
Fun Way includes literature and authentic-style texts to stimulate an appreciation for reading. The program also includes songs, games and dialogues to motivate students and encourage active participation in class.
Sprint is a dynamic six-level English course for primary school children. It offers a variety of fun and interactive activities, including songs, stories and hands-on projects. Sprint presents language structures and vocabulary clearly and follows a well-structured syllabus.
- Integration of the communicative approach and a clearly structured grammar syllabus
- A literacy element that develops students' reading and writing skills through phonetics, reading strategies and process writing
- Original children's literature as a springboard for natural and meaningful language
- Enrichment of students' learning experience through relevant themes, real-world knowledge and the reinforcement of universal values
- Well-balanced and varied classroom activities which ensure student motivation
Star Players is an engaging six-level series for children learning English in primary schools. It exposes students to natural language, providing them with varied and exciting opportunities to develop fluency and accuracy, while fostering creativity.
Star Players recognizes that each child is unique and the center of his/her own learning process.
Using a combination of solid up-to-date methodologies, Star Players guarantees that students will learn English while developing their own learning styles.
- Topic-based approach that contextualizes language in a meaningful way
- Authentic stories and catchy songs
- Dynamic projects and tasks that provide students with a genuine sense of achievement
- Communicative activities such as games and role plays
- Opportunities to develop values and multiple intelligences
- Well-structured grammar syllabus with continuous recycling of material
Catch! is a six-level series for primary school English learners. Students and teachers will find the communicative focus of Catch! both effective and enjoyable because of its emphasis on the constant recycling of language.
- Songs and games in every unit to help develop production skills
- Cross-curricular activities that link English to other subjects
- Manual activities to reinforce and expand learning
- A picture dictionary that helps develop vocabulary skills
- Unit posters which help teachers reinforce structures and vocabulary
- Holiday activities to enhance cultural awareness
- Unit tests that assess students’ individual progress
Twistaround is a fascinating new six-level series for children learning English in primary school that motivates students with up-to-date and highly interesting topics.
Twistaround incorporates the most modern methodologies to facilitate the learning of a second language while developing the four skills of speaking, writing, reading and listening.
- Exploits children’s innate language-learning skills
- Follows the natural stages of language learning
- Incorporates immersion, the Natural Approach and Total Physical Response
- Offers a wide range of activities for the teacher to adapt according to the needs of the class
- Integrates activities to reinforce learning and varied topics including traditional and modern literature
Join In is an attractive six-level course for primary school students. Throughout the series, core vocabulary and grammar are presented and practiced in simple, meaningful contexts.
Join In places great emphasis on building students' pronunciation and listening comprehension skills through a variety of stimulating activities. The course includes motivating resources such as stickers, which offer students visual and manual learning support, as well as being fun to use. A section in each unit is dedicated to a different kind of intelligence, enabling students to increase their learning potential progressively.
- Help for students to develop their listening comprehension skills with five CDs of audio material
- Ample opportunities for students to practice their pronunciation and stress in sentences, phrases and words
- Stickers for learning and practicing grammar and vocabulary
- The opportunity for students to develop different intelligences
For centuries, lighthouses have guided ships in their travels and today they continue to light the way in our modern world. Similarly, the six-level Lighthouse series aims to guide primary students through the occasionally rough seas of their adventure in learning English.
It seamlessly integrates modern language-teaching practices with traditional classroom needs, helping students successfully navigate through reading, writing, listening, speaking and grammar, to be able to use English in real life.
- Combines a structural grammar-based program with a functional syllabus to promote communicative language use across the four skill areas
- Provides ample opportunity for students to understand and use the language at their own pace
- Offers frequent pair and group work activities to build students’ confidence and independence
- Includes an easy-to-follow self-evaluation for students at the end of each unit
- Offers a variety of dynamic materials and activities, including songs, chants, stickers, games, word kits and craft projects
- Promotes universal values and celebrates cultural differences through a variety of colorful, in-class craft activities