Target B1 (NEW) – brings students to the B1 level so that they are ready to prepare for the Cambridge ESOL Preliminary English Test (PET) with Target PET.
Target B2 (NEW) – takes students to the B2 level and ready to prepare for the Cambridge ESOL First Certificate in English (FCE) with Target FCE.
Key Features• Target B1 and Target B2 take students to the B1 and B2 CEF levels respectively through the use of interesting topics and extensive practice
• Target B1 and Target B2 extend students’ knowledge of vocabulary and grammar, as well as developing language skills in a clear and systematic way
• The Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM includes three full mock exams to help students prepare for international English language tests
Richmond´s Target FCE is an updated new First Certificate exam preparation course that combines essential exam practice, tips and strategies with thorough language and skills development.
Revolving around 12 key exam topics and including realistic exam practice for all five papers in every unit, Target FCE offers an effective route to exam success; either paper or computer-based.
Target FCE's lively design makes it easy to deliver communicative lessons through highly engaging texts and focus on creative and individualized responses from students.
- 90-120 hours of core material in the Student’s Book
- Extensive writing sections, including analysis of model answers
- Flexible format
- Additional activity ideas in the Teacher’s Book
- Computer-based Exam Training and Practice Test sections included in the CD-ROM, which offers 50-60 hours additional material
- Smart answers on multiple choice exam tasks explaining why incorrect answers are wrong
- Additional online resources for students and teachers, including videos related to the Speaking Paper