This level ought to be mid to upper normal range to get the advantages of the therapy buy cheap cialis without a prescription. Usual Adult Dose of Methadone for Opiate Withdrawal:Using the mg daily use plus it worked amazingly, first-time used plus it was as hard being a rock buy cialis professional online. Usual Adult Lorazepam Dose for Nausea Vomiting: buy brand cialis.
Grammar Corner, a natural approach is a supplementary ESL grammar series to accompany primary-level EFL courses. Grammar Corner presents a grammar curriculum central to mastery of English in a natural way. The grammar concepts and activities are designed to meet the needs of elementary school students from first to sixth grade. Age-appropriate grammar structures and activities, as well as constant linking and cumulative reviews, ensure that students reuse the grammar concepts and build on them. Achievable but challenging grammar targets help students maintain a sense of interest and motivation.
Grammar Corner uses a spiral syllabus throughout the six levels. This allows students the freedom to study from any book in the series without missing key grammar points. Each level is comprised of twenty-four lessons, and each lesson provides the content for one standard academic class. The cumulative quizzes and progress tests provided are an easy way to monitor students’ understanding of the material. Designed with clearly arranged notes, the Teacher’s Guide provides the tools to quickly prepare each day’s lesson.
- caters for different learning styles
- promotes discovery learning
- encourages students’ participation
- fosters learner autonomy
- enhances creativity and problem-solving skills
In each level, Cool Kids presents a variety of topics appropriate for the age group. Each topic has been chosen carefully in order to satisfy students’ interests. In this way, students feel involved with the subject and are motivated to learn.
Cool Kids gives students opportunities to use the English language in a meaningful way. It also promotes the development of the four skills: reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
Fun Way is an exciting new series for elementary school children learning English. It provides attractive and stimulating materials within a well-structured program. This unique series enables children to acquire language while engaging in a wide variety of activities. It provides extensive practice of target vocabulary and grammar, so that children will have ample opportunities to assimilate and produce the new language.
Fun Way includes literature and authentic-style texts to stimulate an appreciation for reading. The program also includes songs, games and dialogues to motivate students and encourage active participation in class.
- Fun, age-appropriate activities that help children assimilate vocabulary, grammar structures, and concepts
- Original and traditional stories that develop vocabulary and pronunciation skills, model natural language, link written language to spoken language, and develop cognitive skills
- A class project, a section on social values, and a language review included in every unit
- A phonics program that teaches children basic letter-sound relationships in a fun and practical manner
English Express is a three-level, general coursebook for young adults that takes students from a beginner to an upper-intermediate level. The series gives students a real sense of progress, and allows them to communicate effectively in situations of real interest to their professional and social requirements. English Express combines topic-based content with an easy-to-teach approach to provide students with enjoyable, fast-paced lessons.
- Text designed with young adult students’ needs in mind
- Clearly defined objectives for each unit
- Self-check quizzes
- Dynamic, attractive design
- Clear organization
- Up-to-date topics
- Real-life content that is immediately useful and relevant
- Reading material chosen to prepare learners to read authentic texts
- Pronunciation section in each unit
- Review units that help consolidate and recycle language
- Grammar reference with extra exercises
- Clear presentation and practice of grammar in the Grammar Elevator sections
- Carefully selected reading and listening material graded to the level
- Strong focus on high-frequency vocabulary, lexical sets, collocations and idioms
- Clearly structured guided writing activities in the Workbook that deal with real life situations
- Varied speaking tasks that will get students communicating
- Regular consolidation of key grammar and vocabulary provided in the Student’s Book review units
Business Express is an American English course designed for professional people in all walks of life who need to communicate in English at work and in their personal lives. It is a four-level course that takes students from an elementary to an upper-intermediate level.
Business Express is part of the English Express package and is based on its two principles: Express Progress – which gives learners a real sense of advancement and Express Yourself – which enables learners to communicate effectively in English in situations of real interest to their professional and social requirements.
- Covers the business, travel and social needs of professional people
- Clear organization
- Real-life content of immediate use and relevance
- Wide range of reading genres prepares learners to deal with authentic texts
- Frequent revision to consolidate and recycle language
- Interesting and motivating case studies
- Grammar reference with extra exercises
Cool Time is an English course designed for today’s teenagers. This exciting new three-level course emphasizes self-expression and reflection on language, and enables students to progress in the four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Activities that encourage the analysis, discovery and acquisition of language
- Opportunities to listen to different English accents in meaningful contexts
- Practice in oral and written communication
- Opportunities to read authentic texts for practice and consolidation
- Useful language through stimulating themes
- Activities to promote systematic recycling
Go for it! is a three level-series for teenage students of English. It aims at making the learning process a steady and enjoyable experience for both students and teachers. The language is presented through real-life texts with activities that allow students to interact with others in order to interpret texts and produce their own in order to participate in society. Its methodology is based on the experiential learning approach which is conceived as a cyclic process of integrating immediate experience, reflection, conceptualization and active experimentation.
- Includes a variety of real-life oral and written texts that expose students to different language functions and provide them with concrete experiences.
- Provides opportunities to focus on different language areas, reflect on them and gradually draw conclusions on how language works.
- Provides ample opportunity for students to understand and use the language at their own pace.
- Offers frequent pair and group work activities to build students' confidence and independence.
- Includes a wide range of interesting and practical tasks as well as ongoing projects that promote authentic and practical use of the lenguage.
- Helps integrate language work with the work done in other subjects through varied cross curricular tasks.
Can Do is an innovative four-level intermediate course for junior high and high school students.
- A variety of contemporary topics of interest to teenagers
- Language that is presented in real-world situations
- Use of an action-oriented approach
- Projects that give students opportunities to use the language creatively
- Attainable short-term goals for students and teachers
- Presentation and practice of grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation
- Integration of listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in every unit
- Highlights of key grammar and vocabulary in the Language Summary sections
- The ability for students to monitor their own progress
- Integrated, ongoing evaluation and reinforcement and extension activities
- Detailed guidance for teachers and ideas on how to get the most out of each lesson