Star Players is an engaging six-level series for children learning English in primary schools. It exposes students to natural language, providing them with varied and exciting opportunities to develop fluency and accuracy, while fostering creativity.
Star Players recognizes that each child is unique and the center of his/her own learning process.
Using a combination of solid up-to-date methodologies, Star Players guarantees that students will learn English while developing their own learning styles.
- Topic-based approach that contextualizes language in a meaningful way
- Authentic stories and catchy songs
- Dynamic projects and tasks that provide students with a genuine sense of achievement
- Communicative activities such as games and role plays
- Opportunities to develop values and multiple intelligences
- Well-structured grammar syllabus with continuous recycling of material