Chatting is a five-level English course for Bachillerato Tecnológico that closely follows the Programa de Estudio de Inglés de la Reforma Integral del Bachillerato.
The strengths of Chatting are many:
A logical, step-by-step approach makes the course easy to follow for learners, and easy to teach for teachers.
- Contextualized course work ensures student interest and understanding.
- An in-depth look at different states of Mexico gives learners an opportunity to know their country better.
- The four skills are developed in each unit.
- Grammar summaries provide additional language support.
- A focus on communication facilitates learning without stress.
- Pair-work and group-work increase motivation and foster collaborative learning.
- The application of Information Technology, developed in each unit, links the material to real-life skills.
- Clearly-stated goals in terms of competencies and values allow learners to reach achievable outcomes.
- The whole language approach includes humanistic instruction in the areas of freedom, justice and solidarity.