For centuries, lighthouses have guided ships in their travels and today they continue to light the way in our modern world. Similarly, the six-level Lighthouse series aims to guide primary students through the occasionally rough seas of their adventure in learning English.
It seamlessly integrates modern language-teaching practices with traditional classroom needs, helping students successfully navigate through reading, writing, listening, speaking and grammar, to be able to use English in real life.
- Combines a structural grammar-based program with a functional syllabus to promote communicative language use across the four skill areas
- Provides ample opportunity for students to understand and use the language at their own pace
- Offers frequent pair and group work activities to build students’ confidence and independence
- Includes an easy-to-follow self-evaluation for students at the end of each unit
- Offers a variety of dynamic materials and activities, including songs, chants, stickers, games, word kits and craft projects
- Promotes universal values and celebrates cultural differences through a variety of colorful, in-class craft activities