New Sprinkles is a 3-level course for preschool children which offers extensive exposure to English in a natural way. It encourages learners to interact with the language in meaningful ways through a well-balanced variety of components that will ensure effective learning. The series is based on the theory that language acquisition is different from language learning, where each student assumes language at his or her own pace.
- Takes advantage of children’s natural ability to acquire language
- Incorporates Immersion, the Natural Approach and Total Physical Response
- Observes the natural stages of language learning: Preproduction, Early Production and Speech Emergence
- Builds on children’s developmental skills
- Each Student’s CD includes recordings by native speakers of all the songs, rhymes, chants and stories that appear in the Teacher’s Guide and Big Book for students’ personal use.