Go for it! is a three level-series for teenage students of English. It aims at making the learning process a steady and enjoyable experience for both students and teachers. The language is presented through real-life texts with activities that allow students to interact with others in order to interpret texts and produce their own in order to participate in society. Its methodology is based on the experiential learning approach which is conceived as a cyclic process of integrating immediate experience, reflection, conceptualization and active experimentation.
- Includes a variety of real-life oral and written texts that expose students to different language functions and provide them with concrete experiences.
- Provides opportunities to focus on different language areas, reflect on them and gradually draw conclusions on how language works.
- Provides ample opportunity for students to understand and use the language at their own pace.
- Offers frequent pair and group work activities to build students' confidence and independence.
- Includes a wide range of interesting and practical tasks as well as ongoing projects that promote authentic and practical use of the lenguage.
- Helps integrate language work with the work done in other subjects through varied cross curricular tasks.