Sprint is a dynamic six-level English course for primary school children. It offers a variety of fun and interactive activities, including songs, stories and hands-on projects. Sprint presents language structures and vocabulary clearly and follows a well-structured syllabus.
- Integration of the communicative approach and a clearly structured grammar syllabus
- A literacy element that develops students' reading and writing skills through phonetics, reading strategies and process writing
- Original children's literature as a springboard for natural and meaningful language
- Enrichment of students' learning experience through relevant themes, real-world knowledge and the reinforcement of universal values
- Well-balanced and varied classroom activities which ensure student motivation