Richmond´s Target FCE is an updated new First Certificate exam preparation course that combines essential exam practice, tips and strategies with thorough language and skills development.
Revolving around 12 key exam topics and including realistic exam practice for all five papers in every unit, Target FCE offers an effective route to exam success; either paper or computer-based.
Target FCE's lively design makes it easy to deliver communicative lessons through highly engaging texts and focus on creative and individualized responses from students.
- 90-120 hours of core material in the Student’s Book
- Extensive writing sections, including analysis of model answers
- Flexible format
- Additional activity ideas in the Teacher’s Book
- Computer-based Exam Training and Practice Test sections included in the CD-ROM, which offers 50-60 hours additional material
- Smart answers on multiple choice exam tasks explaining why incorrect answers are wrong
- Additional online resources for students and teachers, including videos related to the Speaking Paper